Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Updates..

I am back in Indy, after a much needed trip home to Michigan, and I have never been happier to be in 55 degree weather. I love seeing my family, but TC winters are not fun... especially when your rental car is rear-wheel drive. Not only was I rocking out the car most preferred by wealthy old men, but I was also driving like one to try and avoid death by icy roads. This voyage only served to further solidify the fact that I am not a snow person.

Regardless of my troubles, it was fun to play rich in my Cadillac STS as I impatiently waited for Fe 2.0 to be repaired. The rental car was pretty badass; it had heated/cooled seats, a heated steering wheel, a DVD player, sunroof, killer sound system, etc. The only issue I had with it was the radio. The radio was broken and would only play one station: Christian tunes. I swear to you, this is 100% true. It wouldn't even play my cds. I would pop a cd in, it would play 2 seconds of a song, and then the Christian radio station would cut in and take over. Absolutely ridiculous. I wasn't even lucky enough to get Christian rock. No, I was stuck with Jesus smooth jams, where every single song sounded exactly the same. It was my personal hell. 

Aside from the radio issue, things have been going really well and I think my February funk is finally over. (Hallelujah!) My birthday weekend was awesome and I checked everything off of my "to do" list that I wanted to accomplish. I also found a new hobby at the shooting range and am now looking to purchase a 9mm handgun in the near future. 

Upon my arrival back into Indy, Fe 2.0's repairs were finished and I got to trade in the possessed Christian Caddy for my fixed and shiny SUV. I am still a little upset that my poor judgement (on so many levels...) resulted in an expensive repair, but such is life, I suppose. I really need to learn how to be a better driver.. 

Lastly, I am stoked that IU beat the crap out of MSU in basketball. Although I really thought it was going to be a closer game, I always love being able to give my siblings crap about my school kicking their school's ass. Bring on March Maddness. 

So excited about my new hobby..





This seemed like the most legit spot to aim.. Not too shabby for a first-timer..

1 comment: