Monday, August 27, 2012

RN, BSN, freakin' CCRN!!! Boom!

Huzzah!! I freakin' did it. I passed the CCRN. My pale-skinned summer of studying has not been in vain. Glad I can finally start to relax in my empty apartment before I head back to Michigan and then to Scotland. Such a great feeling to finally be able to BREATHE again.

I am truly going to miss all of my close friends here in Indy, but I am also excited for the new adventures that lie ahead. Inhale. Exhale. Bring it on.


Yes. I DID use every single one of those books... And those tired eyes that you see.. you can earn yourself a pair of those by studying for exams for 4 months straight and sleeping on an air-mattress since the only things left in your apartment are a fork, spoon, cup, and computer... 


No comments:

Post a Comment