Thursday, August 30, 2012

Meh.

What a shitty week. I won't get into details, but I will say that my departure date cannot come quickly enough. You know that part in the movies where the plot flips and all of the sudden you realize that all of the "good characters" of the film were actually the "bad guys" all along? Well, that pretty much sums up the majority of my week. Awesome. Continue to judge and spread your cruel rumors. Shame on all of you. May no one ever treat you the way you treat others. Ps. I hope the next time you have explosive diarrhea you are trapped in a public bathroom that is completely out of toilet paper and paper towel. Love always, Dani. Xoxo.

As if what happened above wasn't rough enough, I also found out that one of my favorite patients died unexpectedly. (The one who, in a previous post, thanked me for "making him feel like a person again"..) My heart breaks for his wife and family as I cannot even imagine what they are going through. Sometimes I truly doubt that there is justice in anything. I will never understand why the good people of the world always seem to suffer while the assholes live forever. May I reiterate that it's been a shitty week.

I really try hard not to post negative things and I will probably regret posting this later, but I am angry and for some reason felt like sharing. I truly do apologize for writing such a bummer drag post. Cannot wait to have a change of scenery and get away from all of the negativity that has been surrounding me lately. Adios haters. Find someone else to gossip about.



No caption needed.


Choose Wisely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment