Saturday, August 18, 2012

It's Official. Au Revoir Indy!

Everything I mentioned in my last post is now official. My new lease is cancelled, my last day of work is September 1st and now I am trying to get all of my loose ends tied up in Indy before my departure. As an added bonus, my mom invited me to go on a 10 day trip with her to Scotland as soon as I get home. Huzzah!! Turns out 2012 may end up being the most travelicious year after all! (see 2012: The Year of Travels. (perhaps?)) Look out world, Stella is finally getting her groove back!

Aside from my spontaneous life-changing decision to uproot myself and travel, I have no other new news. So I suppose that is all she wrote for this post..


I cannot wait to be inside you.. 

1 comment:

  1. That was quick :) Glad to hear that everything worked out great for you!

    Will wait on your next post that contains some pictures from your travels :) Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete