Tuesday, April 17, 2012

15 Random Facts

I lieu of an actual post.. I give you this.. 




The veins on my right foot form a star

I have played flute since 4th grade

My first kiss was in a gazebo on a golf course in Arizona to a stranger whose name I don't remember.. (classy.)

Feeling felt fabric makes me nauseous

I have donated part of my boob to breast cancer research

I made it to the finals in a fishing pole casting contest when I was about 6 years old

I have written in a journal almost every day since December 25, 1997 (and most of it I can't even bring myself to re-read...)

I still remember lying on the OR table when I had to get my adenoids removed and hearing the doctor ask me to count to 5.. I was 3 years old.

I am a perfectionist and am still working on trying to accept my work as "good enough".. (this blog being one of those things...)

I hate peas.

My greatest fears are losing a loved one and/or never finding my "person" (whatever that even means..)

Seriously, I want to meet everyone in the world.. People are ridiculously fascinating.

I cannot parallel park.. and I failed my first drivers test because of this.

One of my favorite compliments came from a co-worker who said, "I like you, Dani. Everyone knows where they stand with you."

Although I truly believe the events of our past help shape who we are today, you could not pay me enough to relive certain times in my life.









3 comments:

  1. Interesting facts. You too are ridiculously fascinating :) BTW no tacky picture at the end of the post?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha no... no tacky picture this time... although it has sort of been my trademark..

      Delete